IFIS NPL, has purchased an NPL portfolio totalling €1.16bn in gross book value from Monte dei Paschi di Siena. The portfolio acquired includes over 83,000 debtors with 16% comprised of consumer loans. The remaining 84% consists of unsecured small ticket banking NPLs.
JPMorgan and Mediobanca are co-arrangers on a cash securitisation of Italian NPLs worth approximately €2.541m.
Not yet registered? Join today to access SCI Content.