How are Europe's pricing & valuations specialists coping under EU Prudent Valuations requirements?
A webinar from May 2015 exploring how IPV and Prudent Valuations practices are adjusting under the EU's new regulatory requirements.
- What are the key requirements for the sell-side and the buy-side under the new Prudent Valuations rules in Europe?
- How does this differ from existing requirements?
- Have institutions put the necessary controls/infrastructure in place? If not, what are the remaining hurdles?
- How is Prudent Valuation Control sourcing and ranking reliable data for the most illiquid assets to calculate Additional Valuation Adjustments (AVAs)?
- What does the roadmap for Valuation Control look like over the next 12-24 months?
- Does Valuation Control materially differ from IPV or can both areas report as a single entity?
Corinne Smith, Editor, SCI (moderator)
Neil Douglas, PWC
Fraser Malcolm, Prytania Group
REGISTER BELOW TO VIEW AN UNRESTRICTED RECORDING OF THIS WEBINAR
Please submit your details below to download the report.
Note: By registering you agree to having your details shared with the sponsor.