A review of securitisation activity over the past seven days
SRT seminar TODAY
Join SCI today and tomorrow, 23 and 24 November, for its virtual 6th Annual Capital Relief Trades Seminar, which will explore a number of recent regulatory developments that underline European policymaker support for balance sheet synthetic securitisation. The event also examines the latest trends and activity across the significant risk transfer sector.
Highlights of this year's seminar include fireside chats with PGGM's Mascha Canio and EBA policy expert Pablo Sinausía. The event will conclude with SCI's CRT Awards presentations. For more information or to register, click here.
Last week's stories
CLO tax solution getting traction
The finalised GSE capital rules give with one hand whilst the other takes
Democrats and CRT
Banks, GSEs eye Washington for policy clues
Greek synthetics eyed
Alantra targets CRTs, new jurisdictions
Maturity wall eyed
Mall loans face financing difficulties
DoValue signs NPL MoU
VW's latest Chinese ABS oversubscribed
Synthetic RMBS priced
Lloyds finalises Syon transaction
Other deal-related news
- Moody's Analytics has formed a new partnership with The Business School (formerly Cass) at City, University of London, to build a database of loan-level commercial real estate information covering the UK and Europe (SCI 17 November).
- Aon has launched an Asia Pacific Capital Advisory unit to deliver a holistic approach to capital optimisation for re/insurers (SCI 18 November).
- PKO Leasing is launching the first liquidity reverse lease offer on the Polish market (SCI 18 November).
- REIT Simon Property Group's (SPG) revised merger agreement to acquire an 80% stake in mall operator Taubman Realty Group would likely weaken SPG's aggregate and secured leverage ratios, according to Moody's (SCI 18 November).
- CRE specialist Sabal Capital Partners has been approved by Freddie Mac as an Optigo Conventional Mortgage lender (SCI 18 November).