Market moves - 3 August

Category: ABS CDO CLOs


Previous Story       Next Story

Company developments and new hires in the structured finance sector

Acquisitions
Savills Investment Management is set to acquire a 25% interest in DRC Capital. In addition, the partners of DRC have granted Savills Investment Management a call option to acquire the remaining 75% interest in DRC on the third anniversary of the completion of the initial transaction. Dale Lattanzio, ceo and managing partner of DRC, will join the board of Savills Investment Management on completion.

Already registered?

Not yet registered? Join today to access SCI Content.

-
  •